*my best friends*

*my best friends*

Friday, March 23, 2012

*faith shines brightest in the dark*

So I'm not the greatest writer in the world, but I decided that I wanted to start my blog again - so I deleted all my old posts and I am starting from scratch. I want this to be more about encouraging others than about me...although, I will probably be using my personal life and stories to do so. I really hope that whoever reads this might be encouraged, inspired and motivated. I also hope that in doing this, that my relationship with God will grow.

Stay tuned for my first post... :)

God Bless!

Erica

**Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

No comments: